FINISHING AND INDUSTRIAL
Cartograf S.r.l. proposes itself as a support for typographies for the finishing of their offset and digital printed materials.
We are specialized in the highest registration accuracy and screen-printing quality and foil blocking quality.
We use only the best ink and foil European suppliers; our automatic Sakurai lines guarantee us the best result.
OFFSET PRINTINGS FINISHING
– UV coatings on paper, cardboard and plastic films (PVC, PP, PET), size 500 x 720 mm , maximum thickness 0,50 mm
– High gloss UV coatings applied as flood or spot coating.
– Braille Varnishes: UV Varnishes for tactile effects (Braille), characterized by a high ink volume
– Matt and satin varnishes applied as flood or spot coating.
– Drip off coating with matt-gloss effect in register with offset printing
– Printing in register of metallic and pearl Pantone colours, extra thin details up to 0,06 mm
– Hot printing on paper, cardboard and plastic films (PVC,PP,PET): 500 x 740 mm format
– Gold, silver, chrome printing option on paper and cardboard up to a thickness of 0,60 mm.
– Holographic hot stamp foil
– Possibility to apply an overvarnishin order to obtain multiple chrome effects overvarnish.
PRINTING OF LABELS IN SHEETS
Adhesive labels in sheet printed on polypropylene films (PP), die-cut, with low migration inks for printing of outer surfaces on food, cosmetics and beverage packaging in pre-treated Polyethylene(PE) and Polypropylene (PP). Attention: The label must not come in contact with food.
Formulation with carefully selected raw material:
All the ingredients we used are listed in the„VerordnungdesEDI überBedarfsgegenstande” (RS 817.023.21).
Complies with “EuPIA Suitability List of Photo-initiators for Low Migration UV – Printing Inks and Varnishes”, part 1A
Complies with “Nestlé Guidance Note on Packaging Inks”.
Pigments complying with the “Resolution AP(89)1”
Product in compliance with requirements for indirect food contact of “EuPIA-GMP”.
WINDOWS STICKERS PRINTING AND SHEET-FED LABELS
Sheet-fed adhesive labels silkscreen/offset printed on adhesive flexible polymeric PP/PVC, die-cut, with high mechanical strength and light fastness inks.
For this reason, these labels, usually, are suitable for a medium-term up to 3 years outdoor use, in relation to moderate climate of the central Europe.
Every label is painted with specific transparent lacquer with high chemical resistance.